Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meet *Pepper*



Here is our little addition to our family. Presley named him Pepper, and will not take any suggestions on any other names. So Pepper it is. He's been quite the job for me, apparantly he's pretty nervous about his new home & isn't eating & is having some stomach 'issues' that I will spare the details on. He's a cute little guy, and is abt 2lbs right now. I'm just hoping he starts eating sooner than later! I dont know how much more I can take!!

4 comments:

Katte said...

How cute is he?! Post more pics!!

Heather@ Simple Panache said...

Oh, my! He is adorable. I know its hard when you first bring them home. He will get better with time.:)

Cindy Feuz said...

How could something so small cause so much yucky stuff? He is totally cute!!!!

Trudi said...

Adorable little doggie. We have two new puppies coming home tomorrow evening. Toby Keith and Willie Nelson. Check my blog for updates.