
YAY!!!
What was the 2nd most scariest day of my life on Friday, has now turned out to be one of the best. We brought p into the allergist to do a food challenge since her skin & bloodwork came back low/negative. I nearly had a corinary. After about 5 min she started what I thought was choking, so I ran to a nurse frantically, told them she needed help...the dr came, listened to her breathing...she was fine. We stayed about an hour, and nothing happend. NOTHING. I seriously can't believe it. 2 years of being paranoid, scared, mother hen, all gone. I went grocery shopping & bought goldfish, cheese-its, mickey mouse shape cheese, nilla wafers, spagettios...it was so much fun!!! I can take her to McD playground (yes i like to look for germs).
Now if I could just convince her that it tastes good. She wouldnt eat any of it. Guess I have drilled in her that it will make her sick, and she remembers. Poor kid. Oh well, we still have to take it slow, so I guess its a good thing she's not interested.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
No Longer Poison
Posted by [Lindsay} at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
yay! Good news for you, so happy for you. I couldn't imagine having a little one with an life threatening allergy, so glad to hear this is one thing off your chest. :)
Have you ever checked out this Etsy shop? Oh, my. So stinkin cute! I dont know what size P wears, but the little trench coats! eeeee! Check them out:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5346066
I just happened to stumble across them today.
Hope your well! Hugs xoxo
Post a Comment