Tagged by 8's
8 TV shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. Heroes
3. The Bachelor
4. John & Kate Plus 8
5. American Idol
6. Dexter
7. Kitchen Nightmares
8. Iron Chef
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Kujaku
2. La Vignia
3. On the border
4. Happy Sumo
5. ?????
6. Fonda lapaloma (sp???)
7. Olive Garden
8. Taco Amigo (ok, not really a restaurant, but its seriously like crack....i neeeeed it, often)
8 Things that happened this week
1. I worked amost 40 hours...lol. that pretty much took up all my time.
2. I missed presleys gymnastics class because I had to work.
3. i am submitting my first photo assignment to school.
4. my windshield cracked in my car - now its about 1/2 way across.
5. i got see my husband a bit more this week - ironically.
6. i put up valentines decorations with presley.
7. ...your killing me here.
8. ....im sure more happened, just not that interesting!!
8 Things I look forward to:
1. vacations with presley. i want to go to disney & connecticut this year.
2. finishing photography school
3. finishing my home 'studio'
4. presley starting preschool this year.
5. summer
6. getting in shape .... lol
7. new season of dexter starting in september
8. swimming at the pool & taking lessons
8 Things I pray for:
1. Healthy family & friends
2. Happy family & friends
3. Better economy - brad needs a job!!
4. Prelsey to completely outgrow the milk allergy
5. Kidney donor for Brian
6. A prosperous photography career
7. Early retirement. =)
8. A baby
8 people I tag:
1.Katte
2.Heather
3.Auntie T
4. Andy/Sheila
5. I would tag Nettie if she had a dang blog!!
6. Brenda
7. anyone else who is reading and wants to !!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Tagged by 8's
Posted by [Lindsay} at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment