Wednesday, April 29, 2009

phew....i feel alive again!!

man, i dont know if its being older, or if this one is a boy, but this pregnancy has kicked my butt the last few months. i dont remember feeling this way, but brad says its the same. i'm feeling much better now that i'm in the 2nd trimester, and am sooo excited that its getting warm out. i'm getting back into the swing of photography and will be snapping away. we are really excited for the summer, and we signed p up for preschool in the fall (sniff sniff).

anyway, here are a few pics....

pres at gymnastics




2 comments:

Storey said...

It's just being older and not realizing how freakin' tired you were the first time. A few years make a difference!

BTW, we need to have you take family pics and Channing's senior pics. Let me know when a good time for you is.

Love ya! Ned

Heather@ Simple Panache said...

Look at her go, jumpin around! Lol.. I agree with Ned. A few years makes a huge difference age wise. If I were pregnant right now at this age?..........no.......I'd die! I don't think I would have the energy!