Oct 22nd, 7:15am. Yeah baby. 12 weeks to go. I'm so excited, pretty nervous, and a little scared!! Last night I had a panic attack because I couldnt breathe, i feel SO big and feel like my stomach cant stretch any further, and i have 3 months to go! Luckily brad was home and I was able to get in the tub and try an float...lol. it did help. My placenta is still low, it didnt move at all, so it's a good thing that I already planned on a c-section because I would be getting one anyway. I've tried having as much 'fun' as possible this last month with Miss P. She starts pre-school in 3 weeks, which i'm excited and nervous about. Here are some pics of the last month.
feeding the ducks, she had fun until the ginormous geese came attacking. 
in the backyard pool: 

her new favorite outfit she insists on wearing every day: 
me at 26 weeks: 
Thursday, August 6, 2009
C-Section is scheduled!!
Posted by [Lindsay} at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
You look so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
cute pictures! Looks like you swallowed a basketball, which is good, you'll be right back to your cute frame fast after he's born!
You look great!!!
Post a Comment