
check out the cute baby monkey
gorilla face
a picture with me!!

stealing a grape
thinking the bird was hiliarious for stealing a grape from her
loving that the peacock was nearly attacking mom
mom being pretty daring (for her) and hand feeding the peacock
monkey impression
Carousel ride #1
We have taken Presley to the zoo each year for her birthday. This year was a hard wait for her. Almost every day was "I wanna go to the zoooooooo". We had a lot of fun - she was actually interested in the animals this year!! We had a few friends for lunch - this peacock was daring (and so was I!). I was SO happy to find out that the 'food director' had acually met with FAAN and has made his menu as allergen free as possible, and the french fries are dairy free!! She LOVED the carousel, and rode it 3 times, which still wasnt enough. Cant wait to go again in the spring!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Hogle Zoo
Posted by [Lindsay} at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment